EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT & RETENTION THROUGH
READ ON TO FIND OUT MORE!
TEAM BUILDING & RECOGNITION EVENTS
Our events specialists work closely with you to design activities and events to improve employee engagement
Engaged and committed employees are less than half as likely to be passively or actively looking for a new job opportunity
With a stable workforce, your ensure productivity levels and performance results are at optimum levels
STAFF RETENTION CRISIS
Businesses across the UK are facing a staff retention crisis. Only one-in-four employees feel they are genuinely connected to their culture, and only one-in-three strongly agree they belong at their organisation.
Research from Forbes, states that 36% of employees say a lack of recognition is the number one reason to leave their job. And with 40% of 2,000 workers interviewed in a recent poll stating they are considering leaving their within the next 6 months, Can you afford not to make your employee experience top of your retention plans this year?
Adopting a human-focused approach to building culture and employee experience begins with leaders demonstrating to their employees, that they are truly valued by recognition of their contributions.
IMPORTANCE OF RECOGNITION
Research and analysis from thousands of employees’ including front-line workers through to Senior Management, shows that recognition isn’t just “nice to have” at work, it is essential to the employee experience that drives performance, engagement and retention.
For companies to ensure they retain the talent in their business, leaders must show their employees that they are valued now.
All forms of recognition are good such as a simple “Thank You” to formal companywide acknowledgement. But for recognition to be impactful, it needs to be:
- Aligned with the organisation’s culture
By organising recognition and team building events with BlackCat, you demonstrate to your employees, clients and the wider world, that your organisation is dedicated to your employees’ well-being.
When recognition does hit the mark, employees are:
- 4 times as likely to be fully engaged in their role, and with their team
- 56% less likely to be looking or watching for new job opportunities
- 5 times as likely to feel connected to their company’s culture
- 4x as likely to recommend their organization to friends and family
- 5x as likely to see a path to grow at their organization
- 44% more likely to be “thriving” in their life overall
Team building events can drastically change the dynamics of a poorly motivated workforce. By allowing your staff to come together in a relaxed and fun environment, away from the stresses of the office or workplace, they can start to communicate, bond and positively change the dynamics with their colleagues, in a way they couldn’t do in a corporate setting.
Simply by having fun and relaxing with your colleagues, is long proven to improve strengthen relationships, reduce conflict and improve productivity. Not only will you see these improvements almost immediately, your staff will recognise the appreciation shown by their leaders in organising such an event, and come to work knowing they are in a positive environment.
See below, a non-exhaustive list we offer, as stand-alone activities that can be completed in shorter timeframes, or as part of a larger organised event:
- Archery (Outdoors)
- Axe Throwing (Outdoors)
- Batak Speed Light Wall (Indoors or Outdoors)
- Laser Clay Pigeon Shooting (Indoors or Outdoors)
- Cocktail Making Class (Indoors or Outdoors)
- Pizza Making Class (Outdoors)
- Inflatable Obstacle Courses (Indoors or Outdoors – venue size permitting)
- Inflatable Games – Football Shoot Out, Basketball Shoot Out, Axe Throwing & Mega Darts (Indoors or Outdoors)
- 40ft Bungee Run (Indoors or Outdoors)